Jesus Christ is king

Saturday, 16 May 2026

It seems whatever I do or whatever my parents try to do, I still remain a neet.
I feel as though God wants me to be this way.
Whenever I want to try to stay off the computer all day & just sit outside, it always seems to be cloudy, to the point where it looks like its gonna rain or its just bright & ugly
(I dont like it when its cloudy & the clouds are white, I like dark grey clouds...) 
& my parents are too busy with important work to try & teach how to drive a car.
I did have a job once, but I didn't like being driven there by my parents & I just didnt like it & I was silently fired, by which they sent me an email saying along the lines "only show up when we email you :)" & they never emailed me again, fine by me.
This life of mine is nice & cozy, but it leaves little room for penance, which is why I should use St Therese of Lisieux as an example of living, but I somehow forget about her, I am a forgetful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment