Fortunately my electric tricycle has arrived,
but unfortunately, like Hell am I gonna be riding it right now.
just a few days ago it finally became hot, its now SUMMER summer.
But there is still things to be glad about, said "spring in my step" that I mentioned a few posts ago has arrived,
because the crash & burn of a method of mine was still useful, even if it was not useful as I envisioned it to be, it still bore fruit in the end, & even sweeter fruit than expected.
Although, I shouldn't be rejoicing fully just yet, I still need to see how effective this sweeter fruit is, which will require some patience.
I feel as though someone has prayed for me, I ofcourse dont know who... but if someone has prayed for me & if they somehow know of my blog, thank you sincerely.
Things are looking up now, I have had hope before but it was always a blind shot, but now its more solid, I can see it & I pray it remains like this.
That golden sunset yesterday must've been a sign...
Thank you God :)
No comments:
Post a Comment