I had a nightmare last night
It was night time, I was in the kitchen cleaning the cup I use for coffee,
the furniture was an older layout from a few years ago, & my dad was also up, he was sitting by the unlit fireplace where my mom used to sit at,
then suddenly, out of nowhere lanky kong from donkey kong 64 appears next to where we had our tv, hes doing a little dance & clapping his hands above his head, he is barely lit enough to see,
only I see him, I know in the dream that this is a hallucination & as soon as he appears I get that adrenaline/fear rush you get from nightmares & when this happens my dad worries for me & asks whats wrong in a panicked tone.
It was night time, I was in the kitchen cleaning the cup I use for coffee,
the furniture was an older layout from a few years ago, & my dad was also up, he was sitting by the unlit fireplace where my mom used to sit at,
then suddenly, out of nowhere lanky kong from donkey kong 64 appears next to where we had our tv, hes doing a little dance & clapping his hands above his head, he is barely lit enough to see,
only I see him, I know in the dream that this is a hallucination & as soon as he appears I get that adrenaline/fear rush you get from nightmares & when this happens my dad worries for me & asks whats wrong in a panicked tone.
No comments:
Post a Comment