Jesus Christ is king

Thursday, 24 September 2026

The most strangest of things has happened to me,
I was playing on a minecraft server when this fellow said that I said on another minecraft server that I said I supported trump & said racist things,
This obviously could not be true, as I've been trying not to swear as much as of lately & the only slurs I have said in the past are the F-slur & the K-slur.
I regret talking to this person because I tried to handle it in a somewhat serious & half-jokey manner, when I shouldn't have talked at all, or I should have responded in horse puns, because this all started after I said "Hello everypony".
As a kid I would say anything, but as I've grown older I've gotten more shy, because most of the time I regret what I say,
not that I think whatever I've said is the end of the world, I just wish that I didn't talk at all in those moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment