I had 2 dreams last night,
1st was about this spirit that possessed my old fox plush named foxy
1st was about this spirit that possessed my old fox plush named foxy
(real plush & real name, I was an incredibly creative child...)
& this spirit was a girl spirit (despite foxy being a guy) & made herself human with a human body, & then my parents walked in & got mad at me for hiding a girl.
2nd was about me literally getting attacked by a lion for a few seconds.
Wanna know which dream my brain considered a nightmare? the girl one it was the girl one.
I guess its just a common thing where if I dream about foxy its a nightmare,
because as a child I used to have a recurring nightmare about foxy getting lost in a sea of other foxy's but with button eyes & I'd never find him.
(there was also almost always a large shipping container?)
this happened so much that when I got older I could recognize it was a nightmare, & then I essentially said to myself "nah screw that" & then I dreamed about something else.
No comments:
Post a Comment