Jesus Christ is king

Saturday, 1 August 2026

The problem I've been dealing with (& I will keep making it vague as to what the problem is but you can probably guess) now finally has a solution to it, & thats because of another problem I've had long ago that works as a parallel.
For all my life I've had a problem with my throat where I'd randomly start choking on food & it was incredibly annoying.
At some point when I got older, I thought I was meant to have this issue as some sort of "built-in-penance" similar to having a missing limb, so I thought that if I got rid of it... IDK what I thought would happen I just thought God gave me this issue for a reason,
but my parents didn't want me to suffer with this so they made me take surgery to have my throat stretched,
& nothing else happened to me, I'm now able to live a life without choking on food at random.
Now do I realize that the problem I'm dealing with now is the same as the one with my throat but with a slight difference,
I thought this problem was placed infront of me to overcome, but after years of trying, with few success but many failures, I'm putting my hands up in the air & saying "I give up!"
The solution to my years long endeavor was simply to ask God to take it away from me & lift me from this curse,
BUT that is to be discovered next month to see if God has answered my prayer...

No comments:

Post a Comment